CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Tanggal 31

Jangan tanggal baju, ya? Hehe.

I know it's a little late, it's 10.30pm on 31st August now.

Anyway, Happy Merdeka Day!

I'd like to post an update before August ends, that's all. Haha. So much has happened this month. First, it's all the birthdays. Thanks to everyone for your wishes. =D And then I also found out that I was selected for NS in August =/ I turned 17? Hehe. Beijing Olympics! Who could forget that? I have the Olympic Syndrome. Haha. Joan & I talked about our plans to go to the London 2012 Olympics and maybe volunteer! Big dreams, I know. But hey, 'Impossible is nothing' - Adidas.

Yesterday was also my last day at work. I'll miss the kids, maybe. I'll miss the Yamaha keyboard. Haha.

I gotta say this- Eunice is a wrapist. NOH. haha. She's a good present-wrapper. I had to go through so many layers or present paper to get to my beloved present. She's so sweet. It's that or she just had too much present paper+tape/free time. =P It's was fun though. Oh, the suspense. Haha. I did tell her what I wanted for my birthday and she kept joking around that she'd buy the pirated one for me and I was all "Eee... Speedy bah." Lol.

*Yeah, I love music that much that I'd buy the original. Sue me for not being Malaysian enough, huh? Haha.* You'll see what I mean..

So, these are photos of the 'process of opening my present wrapped by Eunice'.





4 photos and not a glimpse of the present yet? Yup, that's Eunice.

-
-
-
-



Oh, yeah! MARIE DIGBY! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! *all smiles*

I opened my present at the Bilik Kuliah during Maths. I was paying attention too, okay. I opened it bit by bit. Mana tau she wrapped it like that so it took me 2 periods to open it. I didn't want to tear it open quickly like those kids in the movies on Christmas morning, I wanted to be.. surprised. Haha.

So that was what I meant. Marie Digby. Gotta have the original! =P
I would like to recommend dear Belle one of her songs. It's called 'Voice on the Radio'. Belle, listen!

As you can see up there, there are little notes on blue paper. Neece did that. She attached some punched (you know those you get from the punchers if that's what there're called) flowers to it and I had to collect and count it in order to 'CLAIM A PRESENT'. I was like- Huh? Another present? Sweeet. Lol. So I counted and showed her the flowers. I really didn't expect her to give me another present. I thought she was joking and all because we're like that. We joke all the time and make fun of each other. A day without all that would be like Mel & Will talking and (sometimes debating) about plants rather than hot girls (from school and also from the Olympics, e.g-Nastia Liukin). Boring, right? hahaha.

The next day, she put the present in my desk. (I put her hippo in her bag. Wahahaha.)

It was the cutest cow, ever! Haha. Thanks.




Everyone, meet Mu Mu. Mu Mu, meet everyone. Be nice ah.

She insisted that I named the cow Mumu Sng Niu Niu. Haha. Neece, unlike you, I do not give my stuffed animals full names. =P

Thanks to friends for the presents. (I have 2 dwarfs. neninenipoopoo.) And thanks once again for the birthday wishes.

Oh, not forgetting- thank you to mom and dad. Thank you for getting me a capo (they didn't know what it was at first). Mine's something similar to Bernard's. Now I can play 'Say It Again'! .. and many other songs.

That's about it for tonight, last night of August. Mock exam is next week and I'm not in form nor ready. UGH me.

Off I go, watching vids on YouTube and listening to Marie Digby. I wanna meet you, Marie!! =D Thank you for replying! *I should focus on my studies MORE.*

xoxovon

I dream big. Anything wrong bout that?
Koko, Ah Na (haha) - wish you were here.

0 comments: