CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

CMC Merdeka Month Sale. :)

Breaking news: Usain Bolt just broke the WR for Men's 200m and it's 10.30pm. He's on fire. And he's celebrating his birthday tomorrow. What a birthday present, to win two gold medals and set two new WRs. Great people are born in August. How august. Haha.

I'm doing a promo here, for my music school, Classic Music Conservatory aka CMC.





We're having a sale/promotion from 8th till end of August. Discounts on items such as music books, instruments and also stationaries. Erm.. we have music books for piano, violin, guitar, cello, vocal and all that. For instruments- violins, violas, cellos, guitars, pianos, keyboards... I wish I could have them all but... haha. I bought my (still quite new) violin from CMC back in February. I bought it then just so that my brother can see it :D haha. (You have a drum set in your house there can?)

I don't have enough skills (unlike someone. haha.) to take a nice picture of my violin, so here's one I took quite a while ago.



My baby. Do not touch. Haha.


Here's a brochure. Click to enlarge (the brochure). I'm too lazy too scan it.



I remember that we have High School Musical, Cheetah Girls, songs from Disney movies, Pirates of The Carribean, Josh Groban, Michael Buble, Christian Music, Jazz, K-Pop music books. They're on display, so I see them all the time. There's also Mozart, Beethoven, Handel and all that of course.

CMC is located at No. 467, Heights Drive Comm. Centre, Lorong Stutong 9, Jalan Stutong, 93350 Kuching. Tel: 012-889 0589. No fixed line yet cos' Telekom hasn't..... no telephone lines. :P

It's near One TJ Mall.




My teacher posted some pictures of the instruments at the website I linked above or you can just click here if you're lazy to move your mouse and scroll all the way up again.

Umm.. The principle aka my violin teacher is Mr Brian Lee. Don't worry, he won't eat you up. Haha. He's a nice guy. Then we have a few piano teachers and another violin teacher. (They're nice too :D) Everyone's nice lah.. haha. The guitar (elec./acoust.) and drum teacher is Edwin Then (StarLight). Morgan pulled out a few months ago. Haha. Sorry, if I left out anyone.

Oh. Tabitha works at the front desk on Sundays, don't know if she's still working or not. I found out that we're related in a very complicated way when she told me so a few months ago.

Mayuh mayuh Lodgians come on weekday afternoons oh. .. What's my point anyway. Haha. Well, they come in their uniforms, that's how I recognize them. Got Koreans. Anyonghaseyo! I have a Korean students myself.

I bought a music book last week and I got a 20% off. So I saved like 11 bucks. So, go grab your favourite music book before i buy them! haha..

xoxovon

Good luck, Sabrina! USA... I wanna go also.. LOL.

0 comments: