CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

888

Tomorrow marks the start of the 2008 Beijing Olympics. And also Neece's birthday.

Neece, I'm so gonna watch the Opening Ceremony than celebrate your birthday! (That is not true, you know that. But I am going to watch the opening ceremony.. )

I'm looking forward to two events- Badminton and Athletics.

Badminton, the usual lah.

Athletics, I wanna watch Carolina Kluft.






images from Flickr.

She used to take part in the heptathlon (Gold medallist in Athens) but she's only taking part in long jump and triple jump this time. She said she's lost the motivation.

Olympics. Can't wait. Oh, I like the Olympic advertisement on Astro. The one with Yao Ming, Powell, Isinbayeva, Kluft, Federer and all that.. Haha.

xoxovon

One World, One Dream.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

fatt fatt fatt what the fatt?

Amelia Yvonne said...

fatt fatt fatt it's eunice's birthday! happy birthday! :D