CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

I dread.

For the past hour, I've been TRYING to check the PLKN website to see whether I'm in the 2009 list.

But.. the page won't load. As a matter of fact, all PLKN related pages won't load! How frustrating. My friends can't check either.

So I tried SMS-ing instead. (nicole gave me the right numbers. haha).

SMS came in:

RMo.50. Data pemilihan pelatih Khidmat Negara untuk tahun 2009 masih dikemaskini. Anda akan dimaklumkan nanti. Terima Kasih.

Yeah. That's right. Make sure I'm not in the list. *don't jinx it. don't don't don't.*

I don't mind going but I have better things to do then, don't I? Haha. OH YES I DO. =P

I'm off to finishing my Chem report now.

xoxovon

So many things to think about. I'm drained.

2 comments:

~MiSeLoCiN~ said...

lol.. i thought u said you got in

Amelia Yvonne said...

this post was the day before I checked using SMS. haha.