CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Express CB in the form of xi + yi

Message: Happy Birthday to Cindi and William! I don't know what to get for Neece. Moss? Haha.

I had assembly today. A few of us choir members have to sing the national anthem, Ibu Pertiwiku, and the school song during every assembly and I'm one of them. Good lah. Cause' I don't have to stand down there like the other students. Haha. Instead I get to sit in the classroom, and it's not hot 'cos there're fans. But we cannot talk. I whispered, so whatever. I'd still talk. Haha.

Zaty, Ralph and I were sitting together in the class and then Zaty asked me what is SLAD.

Zaty: SLAD. What's SLAD ah?
Me: SKIM Lencana Anti Dadah.
Zaty: Oh.. .. Slut. Haha.
Me: *laughs*
Zaty: Ralph is in SLAD, right?
Ralph: *joins in our conversation*
Zaty: Slut. I'm a slut, you're a whore *points at me* and he's a bitch *points at Ralph*
Ralph & I: *giggles giggles giggles. trying to contain ourselves because we can't be too noisy.*
Zaty: Slut=perempuan ..
Me: jahanam.
Zaty: No.. perempuan jalang! Bitch=perempuan miang. Whore=perempuan murah.
All: *haha* "___"

I don't know why but I had to go to the toilet so bad that time but some teacher was still giving his speech and I didn't want to walk out of the class otherwise everyone down there can see me. Haha. So I just waited until we finished singing the songs and for assembly to end.

I got a 30/30 for rumusan. I can't believe it. My BM teacher marks strictly by the way. And when Ryner saw my paper, he was like:

Ryner: LOOK! Yvonne got a 30!
Me: Yah.. I don't know.. *I really don't. I just hamplang write. I never expected to get 30 anyways. I'm always around 25 or so*
Ryner: Look, Wendy! Yvonne got a 30! Wendy only got 29.
Me: ....... *giving the 'you-didn't-have-to-tell-the-world' look. Haha*

See, Wendy is the alpha woman, the smart one, the one who gets good marks (better than me that is), yada and I don't think she was happy to hear that I got a 30. Terasa kot.. Overall I got 83.5/110 for that paper. I only got 1 mark out of 6 for the 'Bina ayat' section! How depressing.. I forgot that we cannot make two sentences for one word, you see. And 'sauh' is not for bot, only kapal!. Haha.

Neece asked me to post about this cos' she doesn't want to? Heh.

It's an Add. Math question. She got it correct, I got it wrong because I didn't really know how to do it. (Actually I know how, but it was in a diagram so I got confused. haha. I'm not as GOOD as Neece Moss at Add. Math. I'm okay. At least I improved from a 58 to a 72 this time but I could have done better.)

So here's how the question goes.. I'm referring to question (a) by the way. I got (b) correct :D





'Express CB ....'

Neece: Express CB wei.. Haha.
Me: *gives her the makuku look and laughs* Eeee, you!

Express 'CB'. If you know what I mean. Come on, you HAVE to know what it means. Haha.

Since Neece got it right, I guess she's better at 'expressing CB' than I do. :P :P :P
Oh, Neece! You're da expert! Haha. Ok, that sounded so wrong.

The question is funny, ok. Teacher could have used other more decent letters but noooo, CB. CB lah. Haha.

Belle: You express lah.
Me: Don't want... your express lah.

I don't hate add maths anymore. I used to hate it so much, last year. It's just that sometimes it frustrates me when I can't understand something or questions and I don't know how to do them. I'd be able to the first part, then I don't know how to continue. I love add. maths. So fun. Especially .. no 'especially' lah. But I do find Circles and vectors quite easy. That CB question up there is a Vector question and I got it wrong *ugh*.

FYI, I don't go for any tuitions (except for violin+music theory but that doesn't count because I'm not taking Music for SPM, right? Haha) *yer yer* I think I'm doing okay lah. I just need to persevere, and ask for help when I don't understand something. Allow me to quote Ryner, "HAVE FAITH!" Sometimes I say that to him.. like during BM period today when he said he got an 18 for rumusan. Haha.

Neece, if. IF I get better marks in Chem and Phy, it just proves that people like you don't need tuition cos' you're actually naturally smart, like your brother. Haha. (Neece turned into a 'tuition person' this year). Blah I'm rambling. Haha.

Oh, I'd like to share an idiom with ya'll. I found it in the Longman Idioms Dictionary-Over 6000 Idioms. Haha.

  • TEACH YOUR GRANDMOTHER/GRANNY TO SUCK EGGS BrE -used in order to say that someone is telling you something that you already know.
Example: Telling Eunice how to shop is like teaching your grandmother to suck eggs.

It's sounds a little rude, you think?

I'm hungry and I have ceramah motivasi tomorrow morning. Me no likey sit in the hall and listen to ceramah. :( And I have EST to do.. I also received the SPM timetable today. Bio and Physics back to back. NOOO! And it's until 430pm every day. I have to teach teach myself to stay awake in the afternoons because I always nap. The thing is, I only have to go to school for 8 days for SPM (10 subjects). All this while, I've always thought that SPM would be like 3 weeks for 10 subjects. Haha. So, it'll start on the 11th and mine will finish on the 27th. After that I'll have to concentrate on violin. YIKES. THEN... I can do whatever! Online all day! Haha. Badminton, I want to play =|

xoxovon

Je suis une fille intelligente.
Eunice is taking French for SPM and I'm taking Iban. RIGHT.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha.ey we shud take up french class aft spm. yeah yeah gimme moss and algae for me bday. my chem is like shit this term so probly u'll beat me in that. how was ur phy?

Amelia Yvonne said...

oui. haha. I can dig up moss and algae from the drain, priceless. :P
We still don't know whwat we got for paper 3 what. I need like 39 to get A2. darn. You're ahead of me in Physics now.