CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Dear, Ko.

Happy 20th Birthday to my brother.


Happy birthday to you...
Happy birthday to you.....
Happy birthday dear Eugenemybrotherfromthesamemotherandfather...
Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuu!

Can't believe he's actually 20 already. Haha. 20 years is 2 decades which means... a very long time. It doesn't feel like 20 years. Eh wait, I'm only 17. I mean, it was as if yesterday we were still kids, playing LEGO in the living room, watching WWF (back then it was still 'F' and I don't watch it anymore 'cos it's silly). =P

Anyway, back to you.

I haven't seen you since February. It's different when you're home. You would conquer the tv, internet, food, sometimes my guitar and I would be the typical middle child who doesn't receive much attention. Haha. And not forgetting, we'd go out for supper like way more times when you're home.

I had this crazy idea after watching the Discovery Travel & Living channel, Ian Wright climbing Mt Kinabalu and I thought, "hey, lets do that." Haha. What do you say, ko? Let us siblings and cousins, friends, etc go for a vacation! Climbing Mt Kinabalu had just recently made its way to my list of 'Things to do before I die". Hehe.

Lets also go to Beijing too.

Random pics coming up . . . . . . . .


We shall run like mad in the Forbidden City and get lost, THEN try to find each other before the sun sets. Haha.


Ko, lets go to the Great Wall of China. Spectacular view, awesome stuff. Sad that you couldn't come along that year. Lol.


You said it's a reindeer, I said it's a dog. It just wants us to shut up so it can play guitar.



Photo taken by you somewhere in Thailand. Was it for me? Haha. I'm bummed that I'm the only one in our family who hasn't been to Thailand. =/



If only you were a girl, the picture would made sense.



The last outing we had before you left for NZ in February. I think it was a Monday and dad didn't want me to go out with you and Kel 'cos he wanted me to study at home but in the end, I did. And remember what Kel did to the car? Haha. Thank goodness...



Caroling last year. Michael, Michelle? Haha.



Don't stress yourself too much.
You're 20 and just about anything is legal for you now (not that I'm encouraging anything negative). haha. Hope to see you soon. Take care and God bless you.

xoxovon

If you're planning to visit Ah Na, don't leave me out ah! haha.
PS: I did get you something. It's just that I haven't sent it. :P

0 comments: