CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

An Ass xP

For the past 48 hours or so, I've been thinking about NS. Not 'Nathaniel Sia' nor 'Nicole Sim' (lame, I know. haha) but National Service.

Yeah, yeah. If not every, then most Form 5s have already checked whether or not they're selected for NS. Some were just afraid to know the truth XP. There seem to be some sort of a pattern in my class. First, it's the seating arrangement in Row 1. It's a zig zag pattern.

I'm arranging these names in their birthday order. (not according to class, just among my friends)

Stef, Joan, Nathaniel, Jason, Emm, Jeremy, Carrie, Eunice, Me, Rachel....

Stef-selected.
Joan-not selected
Nat-selected
Jason-not selected
Emm-selected
Jeremy-not selected
Carrie-selected
Eunice-NOT SELECTED
Me-selected
Rachel-not selected

Okay. I might have missed out some names in between but I just wanted to make the pattern look nice. Lol. And (yeah..) I'm selected. Belle and Eric too!




Click the image above, then congratulate me. XD (Don't.)

First, I checked using the SMS service yesterday afternoon right after school, before my theory class. Joan gave me the number and this time, the SMS only cost 20 sen! The 33995 was 50 sen okay and I didn't get my answer from that one. haha. I took my phone into the bathroom just in case the message came in while I was showering. (See how anxious I was..) But it only came like 10 minutes later.


RM0.20: PLKN: Tahniah! *IC No.* YVONNE SNG dot dot telah dipilih untuk menyertai PLKN Siri 6/2009.
When I saw the SMS, I was like macikudotdotdotdotdotdot. But as the day passed, I realised that it wasn't so bad. I did tell myself before this that if I got it, then let it be and if I don't then yay. So I'm having mixed feelings bout NS. I'm getting more and more excited bout it though. But I shouldn't let it get to my head too much, Zone Trials is in less than 3 weeks and SPM in 89 days.

Devote 3 months of 2009 to NS? First batch please. *I don't wanna jinx anything anymore. Haha.*

Azizul said I'm following Susan's footsteps.. Haha.

On Saturday night, (when the whole of Sarawak was electricity-less) my family and I were at Pijja Hut for dinner. Pijja pijja. Your fault, Belle. Lol.

*the conversation was in half English, half Hokkien but I'll type in English anyway.*

Dad: Did you keep in touch with your Koko (brother)?
Me: Yeah.
Dad: You chatted with him?
Me: Yeah, yesterday...
//
Me: He's sending me something.
Parents: *HUH?!* What for? Waste money, so expensive...
Me: Aiyah.. never mind lah.
Dad: What for, you're going there anyway.
Me: I am? End of the year? You said it oh..

Really, dad? After SPM and violin exam, for holidays? Pretty please... You said it boh.. NZ is fun. ROADTRIP!! Ahhhhhhh. Haha. Anyone wanna tag along? Be my guest. Neece, NZ is nice. I know you've got the moolah. haha.

Left, right.. SHEEPS/COWS/HORSES. Strawberries. Bungee. Shotover Jet. Cool air. MILK and ORANGE JUICE EVERY DAY. MEAT. PIES. BACON *drools*. The Haka dance! Enough said.

The last time I went to NZ, I had a blast. It was the best holiday-roadtrip ever. My uncle planned the whole trip and we covered both North and South Islands in 3 weeks. We even spent Christmas there. I really bonded with my siblings and cousins. Breathe, eat, laugh, sleep together for 3 weeks, how can we not bond? It was great. Although some bum-hole broke into our MPV and stole my bag. SCREW YOU, still.

Since my brother is there now and he's been enjoying himself there, it's about time for my turn. And you can be my tour guide, ko. :D I wanna go to that place with the maze and the illusion stuff. skiing and the LOTR set and the list goes on. Haha.

Sighs. Lets not wonder too much.

I'm off to watch Badminton now. MC Wong lost. Sighs.

xoxovon

Congratulate me and wish me luck! Thoery exam next Monday. Yikes.

4 comments:

Eugene said...

oh oh! so i don need to send then! since you are coming???

WC Mew LOST????? Crap........ ah what the heck, expected..

Amelia Yvonne said...

hey... dont know if dad was serious and i have NS, remember? Dont know yet lah. So many things in my mind right now. haha

Yeah. You can check all the Olympic news/results at the official website, even live results.

http://en.beijing2008.cn/

Unknown said...

why mine capitalized ha? hahaha.nz ha?sponsor me!thankiuvelimuchiloveyou.

Amelia Yvonne said...

to neece: capitalized cos' .later you confused bah. haha. ah ma, you know.

dont go out, dont shop for the rest of the year, then u can save up. :) if we go, i'd probably be paying for car rental and accomodation what. haha. GAH lah u. :P