CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

A new day has come

I meant to post this on 8th August, but I was in the living room watching the opening ceremony all night long. It only finished just now, early 12am. So, now I'm hungry.

I've also decided to skip co-curriculum tomorrow and go play badminton instead. Suddenly I've stopped caring bout KK marks, which is bad for me. I can't make up my mind about certain things. I need Him, always. I know He knows.


Too much has happened on 08/08/08. First, Olympics' opening ceremony; everyone knows that. Also, Neece's birthday. :D And I received news, that my friend's younger sister had been called by the Lord to be with Him.


It's sad news but we cannot decide when to end someone's life, it's all up to God. He's planned our lives for us from the very beginning. He knows all about us. And most importantly, He loves us. He's our Father, and we are His children.

I wanna dedicate this vid/song to EUNICE! who just turned 17 not so long ago.. Haha. And also to Joan. You may be small but you're a strong person. May God bless your xiao mei mei's soul and may she rest in peace. <3s face="trebuchet ms">

Thank you to Belle, who introduced this song to me. (Belle is my source for Chinese songs :P) This song is for you also lah.. :P Everyone lah. Haha.
It's (the vid) nothing great but, what the heck. I love ya'll and I appreciate ya'll.



Since Belle posted bout this, I thought why not join in the fun? (Refers to 080808 post). Neece, please don't be all mad or anything, you're pwetty and hawt. Haha. Belle, I too, have a picture of Neece doing some weird expression.

-
-
-
-
-



[Picture removed]
I have claws on my face. Be afraid.


xoxovon


Life lesson: Appreciate, even the smallest things in life. I love my fingers and I don't know what I'd be like without them.

So this post did make it on 08/08/08. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yvonneee that pic soo fugly la.take it down liaw.cannot go out lo!thanks for the post but no thanks for the pic haha.

Amelia Yvonne said...

what do you mean by 'cannot go out lo'? Like, you're grounded? YEAH! hahaha. ala ala.. take it down. haha