CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Penning it down.

I'm turning 17 tomorrow.

It's been great being 16.

Thank You. :)





Just a photo. Random.

I would also like to wish the oh-so-adorable Gladys a 'Happy Belated Birthday'. She turned 16 yesterday. And 'Happy Birthday' to Wendy & Roselind whose birthdays are today.

I never ever thought that I'd share my birthday with so many people that I know. Here's my wish to all the 26 August babies:
~Alvianz (who went to Azrin's school. I hope he regrets not being an Amethyst this year. Muahaha)
~Andy Sim (not the one who sang 'Kenangan Terindah', this one's from Kch High)
~Andrea (my fellow, junior Amethystian)
~Raymond (Albert's younger brother who keeps calling to look for my brother ..)


I also share my birthday with Mother Teresa and squash queen, Nicole David. Whee!

Usain Bolt and Demi Lovato are August babies . Haha. Natalie Coughlin too!

Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all of them and to me!


xoxovon

Currently addicted to anything related to sports or the Olympics.

0 comments: