CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Stop and stare

I skipped school today. Well, kinda.

For the first four periods+recess, I was at GRSS. I went to sit for the ICAS English Paper thingy with Nat. Boy were we stared at! My mom told me to wait outside the class where the test was gonna be and the other GR students were waiting there too. And when Nat and I were standing there, I was saying to him "We're foreigners, remember?". Everyone stared at us and we could see that their face expressions were like: "What are they doing here? What? BL students? What? What? Why? Why?". Then I saw one of my primary school schoolmate. I greeted her. Then I could hear her friend whispering (loudly that is, that's why I could hear her) to her, asking her why I'm here and so on. So I said, "Yeah, we're here for the test..."

"___________"

I hate being stared at. It's not nice to stare at people, know? Unless you stare at me because I'm famous but.. never mind. Haha.

Then Clifford came over to us and we mingled for a little while. It's been years since I saw him! So glad to (finally) meet you again Clifford! His friends made some weird (annoying) sounds while he was talking to Nat and I. *tease* Why? Jealous arh? If you wanna talk to me, come la.. Hahahahaha.

Me: You're still fair.
Cliff: Really meh?
Me: Yah. Don't you go under the sun?
Cliff: Got la!
Me: You're still fair... But Melvin's fairer. Haha.

I can't help it. I'm a little bit of a tease. Maybe more than a little bit. There. I said it. I'm a tease. Ask Eunice. She knows.

Then I met Zoe aka Hui Yi. She sat next to me during the test. And she found out that I was her teacher's daughter and she said it out (kinda) loud, the whole class heard it I think. *eee. malu lah*

One hour, 60 questions, lengthy passages. 'Engbun teng teng kao kao' one some more. I didn't manage to finish it. I shaded all of them anyways.

Around 10am, my mom sent us back to BL. It was suppose to be English period but my teacher wasn't there so we had free period. Period. *stomach cramps* I felt uncomfy so I decided to call my dad and ask him to pick me up. So, I went home. I missed a little bit of Add Math and History. History... ahhh whatever.

That's how I skipped school.

Belle wrote something. Click 'show original post' here to read. Read the lower section after the tag.
So nice of you, Belle. Unlike Neece who called me the B-word. Hahaha. She's a MOSS. *why Moss? Ask me to find out* Haha.

Don't make me 'express' it, Neece. Oh, I can't post 'it' yet. I can't take the picture, you see.. unless I scan it. OH! Scan.. haha.

It's late. I should get some Z.

xoxovon

I need to bounce back.

4 comments:

~MiSeLoCiN~ said...

... hahaha... mebe some of them recongized you from the concert!

Amelia Yvonne said...

Haha. maybe. but i doubt so. haha. all that staring, awkward man.. :P

~MiSeLoCiN~ said...

nothing wrong.. they most likely were amazed by your nengs...

Amelia Yvonne said...

HEY! I thought 'nengs' were over.. haha.