CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Uphill battle

I went cycling this afternoon. I cycled to the city centre and back. Man, it was cold. The rush of wind blowing in my face and body. Chilling.. *shivers* Going was easy, coming back was hard. REALLY HARD. To get to where I'm living, I'll have to go up a hill. It doesn't look that hard when going by car but by bicycle.. fuyoh. I felt like passing out.. haha. I was gasping for air as I made my way up. I guess my brother was right, I didn't really know how to change the gears. So I decided to push the bike instead. There was an Asian guy cycling too. He was paddling slowly and he passed me.

Guy: Hi :)
Me: *gasp* Hello *gasp*

When I finally reached home, I was so so glad. I told my housemates about my experience up that hill and they laughed at me..pretty hard. Haha. Come to think of it, it was quite funny. It was like a slap in the face telling me, "See, who asked you to cycle. Your brother already advised you not to since you didn't know how to use the gears." Nonetheless, if I never try then I'll never know.

*update* Sunday.

My housemates and I decided to watch X-Files on my laptop but what a turn off it was. I don't know what's wrong with my laptop last night. Eveything seemed to go wrong. It kept stopping the movie every few minutes. Plus, my camera xD card is now stuck in the card reader. It was partly my fault because I sorta put it in a little bit senget but why why why. I'd rather pay someone 100 bucks to help me take it out safely than lose all the pictures I have in it :/

To me, pictures are worth more than a thousand words. Although they are still pictures that only capture one moment or one expression, but when I look at pictures, there's more than just that particular memory that flashes inside of my head. If I look at one NS picture, I'd think of the other moments I had at NS as well. Get what i mean? Sighs..

Went to yam cha after after church today. Dim sum!! Ah. There's plenty of Asian food here but.. still no Kolo Mee. Ask someone who's doing kolo mee business in Kuching to migrate to NZ and start a Kolo Mee business QUICK! Sure sell like hot cakes one.. NZ got a lot of Malaysians also mah.. haha. If not, then my brother and I will eat at your stall once a week. haha.

Then my bro went for a drive so we drove passed the Manawatu Gorge. Hen piao liang le! Haha.
But then my camera card is STUCK in the card reader. Sooooooooo babi. :P Oh well, gotta be strong! Have faith. Worry: BAD, Pray: GOOD =)

Tomorrow's Monday again! Oww Nohh. I have loads to do and I hope I can really focus on the things that I need to get done. Procrastination should be out of my student guidebook now. I'm turning 18 soon. I'm old enough to know not to procrastinate ey.

Here's a picture for your viewing pleasure. Interpret it however you want. I'm sure some of you will laugh.




xoxovon
Play it loud in the car while on the road: Taylor Swift's Fearless album
Done that :)

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

I miss listening to her songs in the car!

Amelia Yvonne said...

"She wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts. She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers!"

"I can't help it if you looked like an angel!'

Haha.. Road trips are fun eyh?