CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 20, 2009

Chasing time

It's 9pm and as much as I feel like I want to sleep now, I have work to do. I am still quite full from dinner earlier. Steamboat! Round after round, for about one hour plus desserts (ice-cream). Waaahh.

I have to do research on the piano for my pair presentation which is this Wednesday XP. I'll read up on that after this. I feel like tonight's gonna be a long night. I still have to pick an essay topic. Eunice, you know me... I can't make up my mind, I'm indecisive! Ugh. That's one characteristic of mine that I would like to get rid of. I'm rushing to do everything before tomorrow night simply because I won't be free from 830pm onwards. The reason to that is because I'm going to watch HP.. Since the movie starts around 9, I've estimated that I'd be back home around 12am and I have to give a presentation the following morning.

Oh, Yvonne...priorities??
Well, Tuesday is movie day and I thought since my brother is going to watch I might as well tag along otherwise I won't have anyone to go with another time. Honestly speaking, I'm not a HP fanatic or a 'true fan' or a follower of HP but HP movies are full of adventures, ain't it? haha.. I didn't watch the previous one.

I wonder why I can write so much here and sometimes blank out when it comes to essay writing. My essay will have to be at laest 1200 words long and I'm already having trouble picking a topic. Sighs.

I'd better get on with work and stop loitering around my blog.

xoxovon
I miss my violin, somehow.
My teacher told me about the Manawatu Orchestra and she asked if I was interested. *gulp*

0 comments: