CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 3, 2009

I'm Leavin'

Hi, world.

I'm blogging from KLIA, Golden Lounge now.

Thanks to you guys for everything (you know who you are, name-mentioning is not required). I can't blog long because I take quite a while to think and type and what I have in mind to blog about is pretty lengthy. So if I blog about it now I might miss my flight. Haha.

I'll update again once I reach New Zealand. Hopefully I can find a place to go online at Auckland. Sighs. Having mixed feelings now. I'm partially excited and the other part of me is .. missing my old life.

Till next time, :D


xoxovon
It's gonna be cold.

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

it's pretty cold here...can't wait to see you =D

Amelia Yvonne said...

I didnt get to see you in Kuching so.... I flew all the way here..to see you!! haha.. see u very soon:)