CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

before I go to bed..

I just finished my essay. It was actually suppose to be a short essay of at least 250 words but somehow and I don't know how or why, my word count says it's 400+. Haha. I wasted time? I need to catch up on my sleep tonight since I slept this morning!

I went to watch HP last night and I slept around 1230am, woke up 6 hours later. I.. closed my eyes and rested for a while during the movie =P haha. Transformers 2 was better.. It's free seating at the cinemas so if you want to get good seats, you'll have to come early and line up outside the cinema hall. WIDE-SCREEN MAN! It was so wide I told my brother "eh, the screen is too wide I can't see the whole thing". haha.. I just wasn't used to it I guess. And it's super clear unlike the one at Star where there are those disturbing white lines on the screen. Plus, NO SUBTITLES. Waahh. In M'sia there's BM, Chinese and sometimes Thai subs below. I told my bro again, "Like DVD wei..". Haha. Feel sakai lah.

There's Chuck and Prison Break on tv now..

I had to give a presentation with my friend this morning. It was a pair presentation and we chose to present about the piano. PRESENT, NOT TALK. There's a difference between those two ya.. After our presentation, my teacher asked a Saudi guy:

Teacher: Abdullah, what do you think Yvonne's accent was?
Abdullah: Umm.. Asian.
Teacher: Naww.. I think it sounded like.. Canadian-French or something..

Haha. My teacher's so funny. I sound like Celine Dion. Whee =P

I played badminton with my bro and his friend this afternoon. We booked the court for 2 hours. In between, we went to borrow a volleyball and played it for a while. I think it's so cold here that I didn't sweat much. If I was in M'sia, wahpiang.

Today, I'm happy and I'm sad
I felt good and I felt bad
I get to play badminton with bro
but something else happened though
I dropped my phone
but the fault was my own

I'm having a sore throat :(

I miss people..
and kolo mee

xoxovon
The week's almost over :S

0 comments: