CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I waited for the bus and it was drizzling.

Today was a bit .. new for me. Haha. Firstly, my class was only until 1100. Yay-ness. After that I hopped onto the Uni shuttle bus to the main campus. I hung out there until after 2pm while waiting for my bro to finish, he was on duty for Clubs Day. I could have taken the bus and get home earlier, before 12 noon but I thought "Nah, there won't be much for me to do at home besides going online, nap or *blank* and it's cold there.." so I decided to just stay at Uni. Library-student's lounge, back and forth and I walked around the campus but not too far away though coz I was afraid I'd be too lazy to go back to The Concourse where the library and student's lounge is. And then I wanted to walk to the Recreation Centre but it drizzled =( Wait, it rained and it drizzled. Go figure. Haha.

Oh, I burned my hand this afternoon when I was putting wood into the fire (at the fire place). . It was a clumsy, silly accident. Haha. I was poking the wood, trying to make it lie flat and still by using a medium-sized branch and the end of my right palm touched the metal thingy of the fire place. I suppose I was so into poking the wood I forgot about being careful =P Oh, Yvonne. How could you? It's just a small one, compared to the rice cooker incident a few years ago. Haha.

I went out for dinner today. My parents constantly remind to eat and not go hungry. They're worried that I'll start converting the prices of food and end up not eating at all. Haha. umm well, I do do that. Converting the price into RM. It's a habit already. No cure. Haha. I remembered what WY said, "Earn their money, spend their money then it's worth it.." Don't worry, I won't starve myself. In fact, I think the opposite will happen. Two words-weight gain. The food portions are big and there's meat everywhere plus my brother drinks FULL CREAM MILK not trimmed or the lite, slim ones. Dark blue caps are full cream while light blue or green are the less fat ones lar. Haha. Moreover, I don't get enough exercise here other than walking. NS RIADAH PLEASE! :)

I signed up for badminton club, Overseas Christian Fellowship (OCF) and Massey University Malaysian Student's Association (MUMSA), all of which I think my brother is a member of.

I better go to bed now. I wanna get over with tomorrow and the day after tomorrow (because there's class) and I look forward to the weekend. I hope there won't be anything that'll take up my precious weekend time (which I would use to catch up with my sleep). Please la hor, first week of class can? Aiya, don't wanna jinx it anyway.

Goodnight, cheers.

xoxovon
Keeping warm in winter.

0 comments: