CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

These hands are shaking cold

It's cold.

It's pretty hard for me to play the piano too 'cos my fingers are sorta stiff now. Haha. Felt difficult to move my fingers across the keys.. so now I can't play as smoothly and quickly as I could back home :( Darn it. Piano is therapy.

I'm at the computer lab now. I just got my pin number to access the computers this morning. Today's 2nd day of orientation and the intake for 2nd semester is usually very small. There are quite a number of returning students and only a few new international students. So, only NEW international students were required to attend today's orientation... and there's only 2 of us!! Me and another Chinese girl. So far, I'm not in any kind of trouble so that's good =P I hope there's nothing on tomorrow so I can have a longer weekend before class starts on Monday.

I have about 10 minutes left before I have to get back to orientation. It's lunch break now. Gonna have a tour of the Turitea campus later. It's effin' huge. And I can't wait to actually get some exercise and sweat off! My bro told me that they're playing volleyball and badminton this Saturday afternoon. If everything goes well, I might join them.

I haven't used my laptop since I reached NZ. Oh my. That's about all for now.
I miss you all, loads! Do you miss me? Haha
Cheers. haha

xoxovon
needs wireless, pronto. :P

0 comments: