CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Rainy Day

Last week, my brother and I went to buy Domino's pizza and I saw a car with the plate number:

YS2890

I was so tempted snap a picture of it because it's significant. 'Y' and 'S' are my initials and '289' was my sports day number in Form 5, in which I was co-captain and my house won! AMETHYST ANNIHILATES! =D Since zero means zero so the '0' doesn't matter. Haha.

Tomorrow is Friday already. I can't believe the week has gone by so quickly. Soon it will be the weekends and then class resumes on Monday. I have not been able to contact many this week because I don't see you people online :( Azizul's online EVERY DAY like the Tyra on his blog. Eyes on screen, fingers on keyboard and ass on chair. Haha.

I've settled on an essay topic and I can't change it anymore after tomorrow morning. Media Censorship. Ahh.

xoxovon
When you've lost hope, get faith to help you find it again.

2 comments:

Azizul said...

YOU MAKE ME SOUND LIKE I HAVE NO LIFE.. Which is.. true

Amelia Yvonne said...

HAHA.. no, Joo. You have a life, believe it *Ripley's* haha... Your so-called 'new life' starts next week!