CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

today wasn't so cold.

I had quite an adventure of my own today. It was nothing big, I didn't climb rocks, get chased by mummies or anything like that. I wasn't so keen about class yesterday but today's class went pretty well, better than I had expected. Maybe because many didn't turn up so the class was small and another reason could be because my English teacher gave me compliments? Hehe. Simple words of praise like 'Good job', 'That's great' or 'Well done' can lift up a person's mood and at the same time instill confidence. I was pretty contented when she said I did a good job with my work. It was a short essay of at least 250 words on culture. It wasn't like wow-good though, in my opinion. Whatever it was, there's definitely more confidence in me after she had given me compliments and also some words of encouragement, if not by a mile then at least by a few centimetres. It's still better than nothing, right?

Class finished at 1130 this morning. What's the point of going to the computer lab because it'll only be 730am in Malaysia and which one of my friends go online at that time? Haha. I texted my brother to find out what time he was gonna go home. Since he was going back quite late, I decided to take the bus and go home on my own. However, once I reached main campus I got a little naughty. Purr meow. haha. I took the bus and headed to the City instead =P since there weren't any buses to my place in the next 2 hours from Uni. My plan was to get off at Main St terminal which is in the City, walk around and then take the 1235pm bus home. So I went to the post office to check something out and then walked around some more. I planned to go to The Plaza to buy keropok but the friggin' traffic light was taking too long. By the time I cross the road and go into The Plaza, I'd have to turn back around and walk back to the bus terminal. -.-" right?

When I got home, it was already around 1pm. I put the clothes out to dry them. It was sunny today! What a joy! :) I went to play the piano after that. There wasn't anybody at home so I might as well play songs I know with all my heart. Haha. When I was satisfied, I went to make my lunch. My brother wanted to get rid of the bacon so guess what I had for lunch? It rhymes with bitch. haha... Sandwich la.

I went out with my brother after my lunch. He wanted to go get a haircut. His tail is gone. Someone must be happy.. haha. While he was waiting for his turn, I went for a walk along the shops at Broadway Avenue. Sales everywhere. Mainly winter clearance sales.. I wanna get a jacket. I'm devoid of jackets. Haha. I found a toy at Farmer's which is so cute. Press its tummy and it makes animal noises. Did some grocery shopping after that.

Dinner was nice. Had beef noodles soup (tambah fishball, shrimps, veges, spices, an egg) My bro cooked, I helped :) It was filling. I'm still full now.. 3 hours after dinner. I did mention that muffins were one of my guilty pleasures.. Darn I couldn't help it. I'm munching on one now :S I want my post-NS figure back... haha.

Ahh what a long post. So free huh? Doing vocab in class tomorrow. Was gonna do my vocab exercises but I deviated.. too much. Oh, dear. Anyway, something with colours for you down here.




This was my breakfast on the day I left Auckland to Palmerston North. It was a heavy breakfast ey? I see 3 yolks, do you? Wow. I haven't had a sausage since that day. haha.
My cousin's wife cooks delicious food. From stews to pies to BLT sandwiches.


That's all..










Oops. Your faith has rewarded you with..

another picture! :D





This is my lunch for today. It's got bacon, cheese and lettuce in it. See, balanced diet ar. Protein, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, fibre, fat.. you name it, my sandwich's got it. haha. That's a hash brown up there.


Bedtime.

xoxovon
I have not forgotten although I'm thousands of miles away.

0 comments: