CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Haere Mai. Welcome..

It's a rainy and cold Sunday in Palmerston North.

I went to church with bro and dad this morning. It's been a while.. 2 weeks? My class starts tomorrow and I don't wanna start expecting this and that. I'll just try to go with the flow I guess. Oh well, whatever it is, life goes on.

Chatted with Azizul and he showed me some really cool t-shirts with cute and funny prints on them. Haha. I KNOW YOU KNOW YOU AND I WANT THEM =P

Umm.. I'm settling down. Oh, I can't miss class. Not a single one. Plus, if I'm late for class (lets say 10 minutes), I'll be marked absent! In order to be safe and according to one of my teachers, those who go to every class are the ones who pass their papers.

Since my recent posts have been picture-less, here's one for your viewing pleasure. Need to use visual aids for class presentation you know.. haha.



Cookie cookie!

xoxovon
1, 2, 3, 4.

0 comments: