CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Wedding tag

Tagged by Eunice Manis Teletubbies. Eh they rhyme. Haha. Why do you wanna know about my wedding plans?! eeeh. You're gonna plan it for me anyway.. hahaha.

How old are you?
17 

Are you single?
Yes. Prince Charming's horse died so he never came. Lol

In what age do you think you'll get married?
When the time is right. I don't know what age.

Do you think you'll be marrying the person you are with now?
I'm with no one. You're making me even more sad *cries* haha.

If not, who do you want to marry?
Pft. I want to marry Daniel Craig but CANNOT, right? HAHA.  

Do you want a garden/beach or a traditional wedding?
Traditional. because I'm old school like Eunice.

Your ideal motive?
bu che dao ni shuo shen me.

Where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
The Moon, can? haha.

How many guests do you think you'll invite?
Not you that's for sure. haha. 

Do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?
in between both of that.

Do you want the traditional vows or something you'd make up on your own?
what are traditional vows? haha. I've never been to Holy Matrimony mass bah.. I did, once but I was too young to understand what they said. My own then.

How many layers of cake do you want?
Why the layers? All that matters is the mass! haha

Do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or a simple place?
Hotel

When do you want to get married, morning or evening?
afternoon loh midnite also can. haha I'm trying to be annoying like yoou. :P

You'd rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?
i dunno i dunno. i need air cond so indoors then

Do you like a grand entrance for your groom?
my groom will enter first so.. grand entrance for me pls. haha

Name the song you like to play on your wedding.
Bridal March/Wedding march/haven't thought of it..

Are you a morning person or a night person?
night person. i've been sleeping at..3am and waking up at noon, you say?

Do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
light. why solemn? haha

Describe your ideal husband/wife?
I've done this before in one post and I'm lazy to describe.

Do you prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork/knife?
normal.

Champagne or red wine?
red wine.

Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
days

Money or household items?
Both.

Who will pay for the bills?
My husband. If u can't then cannot be my husband. *by Eunice* haha. so...yeeaaah.

Are you ready for married life?
absolutely not.

Do you think you will still be a virgin until you get married?
Yes.

Will you always be true to your wife/husband?
Yes, otherwise I won't get married to my husband right?

How many kids would you like to have?
2-3. LOL.

A new house for a newly wed or an old one?
New. Or a revamped old one like the ones you see on Oprah done by Nate so nice ahh!

What kind of cuisine would you like for your wedding?
er... must have shark fin soup loh. hahaha.

Will you record your honeymoon in VCD/DVD?
yeah. DVD. haha.

Whose wedding plans would you like to know next?
Mr One and his 9 kids. That sums up to 10. Haha.

0 comments: