CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tagged by Ruby MC

8 people to tag:

 I tag : Mr One and his 9 children. Haha.. Anyone.

8 things I am passionate about:
God
violin
guitar
piano
food
badminton
family
friends

8 things I say too often
hey
haha
eee
wei
oh
ya
no
oh shit

8 movies I have watched recently
Madagascar 2
Quantum of Solace
Hairspray
200 Pounds Beauty
Transformers
*I haven't been watching so many lately*

8 songs that I can listen to over and over again
*I can actually list all the songs on Marie Digby's album but I wanna give others a chance. haha*
Taylor Swift- Love Story
Marie Digby- Traffic
Marie Digby- Paint Me in Your Sunshine
OneRepublic- Say (All I Need)
Elvis Presley- I Can't Help Falling In Love With You
Britney Spears- Womanizer. hahahaha .. David Choi's version
Leona Lewis- Run
Theme from Schindler's List by John Williams for Itzhak Perlman

8 things I learned the past year
in 2008?
Practise may not make me perfect but it helps =)
Take on step at a time, SPM is important because I'm a Form 5-er
always find peace and not make war
I'm 17, dang I'm growing up.
To succeed, i must love what I do. Add math! :P
Choir is FUN.
Teaching takes patience and tactics.
Time is precious, cherish every second of it.

8 places I like to go in Kuching
badminton court
to the toilet
my room
my home
.... in Kuching.. seriously? hahahha.

8 things that you will be doing today
It's 940pm..
post this
turn off the laptop
fill up my water bottle
have a snack
turn on the air-cond
brush teeth
turn off the lights
sleep

8 things I regret this past year:
missing Mass. *smacks myself* =(
treated some people unfairly
procrastinating
didn't take time to realise some things
Not reading the Bible every day like I should. *smack* =(
Not going for Rosary the night before my grandma passed .. 
Didn't take a family photo during CNY this year. next year pls. :)
I regret spending time on (many) useless activities post-SPM.

0 comments: