CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Run, LL. Run.

Not talking Lindsay Lohan. Hey, you noticed? Lindsay Lohan=LiLo. 
O.O

Okay, to the point. I meant Leona Lewis. 
She sounds so so good live and on the radio. 
I wanna watch her perform live, if I get the chance to..
This song is originally done by Snow Patrol.
But lets not compare versions.
Run by Leona Lewis on X-Factor (2008)


-
-
-
-
-
You wanna listen to it again, don't you? 
Ahh.. go ahead and replay it. Don't be shy. Haha.  
If you don't, then you must be so busy.
Otherwise, we just have different tastes in music. I'm still listening to it (while posting this) =D 
This must be like my .. lets just say close to the 10th time. 

Leona Lewis & Take That - A Million Love Songs (X-Factor Final)
Gary Barlow praised her and told Simon to make her a good record for her.

xoxovon
Shayne Ward (Winner of The X-Factor, 2nd Season) has a sister named Leona. o.O 
He's hot too. 
I mean, he sings well. He leaves me BREATHLESS. Haha.

0 comments: