CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Good Morning, lets jog!

I meant to post this on Saturday but it's early, very early Sunday morning now.


I woke up quite early yesterday (Saturday), around 7am. That's a new record for me, for waking up so early during the holidays. Lol. So, when I turned off my handphone alarm, there was a message already. That early in the morning?? It was from Kasyah.

Message: Yvonne! Tmn Sahabat! Jogging! Now!
Time: 6.28 am

I was like 'WHAT?!' Haha. I wasn't even awake then and I was probably dreaming about something nice which I don't remember what it was. I was surprised that she woke up that early to.. jog.. Kasyah? Like the one who's been absent from school more than any other person? Haha. She went jogging with Zaty. They must have had a sleepover or something. Hmm. Dang, I missed the chance to jog. Grr. FYI, I don't like jogging alone. So boring le. It's more fun to have friends jog along, can talk. Then end up talking more than jogging. Haha.

And later that morning I received another message, from Joan.

Message: Von, teacher said next Friday must wear uniform cos ppl sponsored us.

I don't know, I had mixed feelings. After SPM I thought I'd never ever get to wear my school uniform again. But I think I'm alright with that. I actually miss wearing my uniform.. haha. I can be a SMKBL student for one more day.. =)

I'm off to bed.


xoxovon
Guess who's back? He's back. :)

0 comments: