CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I Will Follow You Into The Dark (actually, I won't)

I don't understand myself. 


So I've been sleeping late and waking up late too, post-SPM. But not today, which I'm very happy, to wake up before noon that is. I had a dream yesterday (while sleeping duh). I recalled it, read on to find out.

What happened was, some kid kept ringing the doorbell (my house has one). I was annoyed by the doorbell-ringing that I asked my brother to tell him to piss off. Haha. 

*zaps back to reality* 

My brother came back from school and he has forgotten to bring his keys (then why did you tell Mom that you did. Irresponsible. sheesh) After that he told me that he rang the doorbell multiple times but still, I didn't come out and open the gate for him. I can hear yet I didn't wake up. Haha. 

Today's New Year's eve, so get all your 'last post of 2008' done! :P I've been YouTubing a lot nowadays I need to control myself. Haha. And thanks to Luubbleeeen@Lovelyn, Yiruma's River Flows In You is stuck in my head. It's a beautiful song. First, she got me hooked on piano tutorials on YouTube. Now, this. Luubbb you! *wink*

I can't get enough of this song- I Will Follow You Into The Dark by Death Cab for Cutie. I know, I know. This song is so yesterday, I'm so outdated loh. I love Kina Grannis' cover. Harmonies! Ahhhh. 


Kina Grannis & David Choi - My Time With You



xoxovon
I'm gonna miss 2008. Form 5!!!

0 comments: