CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Reds Lead by 1 Point.

Am I ready for another Korean movie? I guess not, because it's loading so friggin' slow and I don't have all day. I wanna watch House Bunny! Someone be kind and bring me to Azizul's house to get the movie please. Haha. I wanna watch Bolt too, not because it has Miley Cyrus' voice in it.. 

I can't believe I actually slept before 10pm last night. I was reading articles on Reader's Digest (it's interesting, don't get me wrong) then I felt sleepy, my eyelids were as heavy as my ass (Azrin's line). So I went to sleep. And I woke up at 12am, went to brush my teeth and I couldn't go back to sleep. Ended up sleeping at 2 something. I planned to wake up at 4am to watch Liverpool vs West Ham but typical me, I couldn't wake up. Haha. They drew 0-0 anyway.

Now lets watch some videos. :)

Don't start hitting/slapping/beating yourself after watching this video. James Ha-Damaged by Danity Kane (body beatboxing+singing)



This song should be on LiteFM every day and night. Haha. It's such a beautiful song.


"You and me,"
Said the raindrop to the seed
"We'll make a winning team won't we?
Cause when I fall down
You'll become a pretty flower
And I'll be finally free
From the shackles of this cloud



Have I had enough of her? The asnwer is NO, of course. Watch this. 


Wouldn't it be great if she tutored me piano, for free, that is. Haha. Oh, stop talking crap, Yvonne. Someone teach me how to play My Life by The Game on piano, Marie's version, please. 


xoxovon
Oh my, so so bored......

0 comments: