CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

MPYO

Happy birthday to Clifford and Lillian. =)

*Everything here is Friday. I quote Barney the purple dinosaur: Use your imagination ;D

This week is almost over. It's already Friday! I can't believe it.. and I haven't been spending my time well. Shucks (a word I created, I think. Haha).

I went to the MPYO concert this afternoon. Ahhhh, that boosted my spirit. There were still many empty seats, oh what a waste. Sitting in front of my row were some boys who obviously had no appreciation whatsoever for this sorta music. They were talking, whispering, hand-gesturing which was so annoying. I felt like tapping their heads but hey, I'm ... civilised? Ooh what a big word to use. I'm not saying the boys aren't civilised but they're just rather impolite. MPYO ada standard punya can? It's not some 5-foot pavement performance. 

I was also glad to meet some of my friends again. Joan!! Ahhhhhhhh, I spoke Mandarin today! I think it's getting a little rusty though. =(  There were a lot of students from other schools there too. 



This picture certainly wasn't my idea. At such an angle, Kasyah's the best. Haha. The ceiling was high, like high. 
I'm gonna miss her and the 'fro fo sho.

Zaty: Come, lets go bomb CM's office.
Me: HAHAHAHA.

We DID NOT do that and NEVER INTENDED to. She was kidding. I don't wanna get arrested under the ISA. Nooooo!
Oh I'm gonna miss Zaty and her randomness.

I went to Koreana for dinner with Dad. Yummy. Something different for this week. Haha. BBQ-ed pork with lettuce, wow I feel so healthy. Haha. And I have accomplished something today. *takes in a deep breath* I am proud to say that I can eat kimchi. There. Kimchi, kimchi, it's so nice I said it twice. It really isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I didn't have the guts to try/eat it before this because it's a preserved vegetable. I thought it would taste (very) sour+salty= not nice and also because other people told me it isn't nice. But since Tan said I should try it and really, it's not that bad. (Tan hates sambal/belacan) At least it's better than raw cucumber. Yuck. I never eat the cucumber that comes together with chicken rice. One exception though, cucumbers on a meat patty and in between buns. I'm not a fan of raw vegetables but I like raw salmon. *drools*


xoxovon
Say what you need to say, say what you need to say.



0 comments: