CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Love-hate

When our relationship first started, I didn't really understand you.
I didn't know why you chose me.
What is it about me that was so special or different?

But after a while, things got better
and our relationship blossomed.
I saw the silver lining on the cloud, the greener grass on the other side.
I dreamed about us, being together.
I couldn't wait to spend time and to share the good moments with you.
I think about you every day, you're just there in my mind.
There was nothing I could do to prevent you from distracting me.

A few weeks after that, I was able to forget you
for a day or a moment, 
until someone mentions you to me.
I had to drain you out of my mind for a bit
to make room for my studies.
I had to focus on my SPM.

But as soon as SPM ended, I tried to make contact.
I even wrote a letter.
I've waited for so long but I still haven't gotten any reply.
Why haven't you replied?
What is going on?
All this waiting is driving me mad.

I went from liking you a lot to disliking you at the moment.
All the nice feelings I had for you had been slowly fading, day by day.
I don't know what else to say.. 

Oh, NS.
Eek.
Uek.

*NS refers to National Service, not Nathaniel Sia or Nicole Sim. =\


xoxovon
Life is tough. So many people to please, so little time. 


1 comments:

Rachel Sim said...

hahahahaha! NS.. *laughs some more* :p