CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Music to my ears.

Holiday = No school = Yvonne has free time so she comes online a lot more than she used to.

I heard this song on the radio and I just had to post it up here because it's so nice. Haha. It seems like I've been posting a lot of videos lately.. Oh well. I wanna share my joy with you mah.. Haha. 


When I first heard this song on the radio, I thought it was by a Filipino band or something because it sounded like it. Not Malaysian, that was what I thought. Then, I saw the video on Hitz.tv this morning. The background looked like Malaysia to me, but the band members and the music don't seem local to me.. but there's a possibility they might be local.. Ah, I'll search them on the internet later.

..............................

Well, they are local!! I should watch more AMP and Hitz.tv. Haha. I showed Azizul the video and he didn't think they were local and then I told him.

So here it is. Stay by Estrella. It's worth it, give it a go. You'll be proud after listening to it. Haha. Plus, TWILIGHT ... is the 5th word in the song. Haha.


Ahh. Totally in love with this song now. Oh my, I'm feel like an iPod. haha.


xoxovon
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL MUSIC SCENE.

0 comments: