CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Oh, no I didn't. Oh, yes I did. Oh oh.

This post is a dedication, a birthday dedication to Miss Annabelle (oh what a beautiful name.. but I love my name too) Lee C.Y. 


I don't wanna wait till tomorrow to post this cos' who knows what might come up and maybe I can't find time to post this.. haha.

I'm sorry I couldn't come to your place tonight, no hard feelings.

Remember I said I'd make something up? (I hope you haven't scrolled your way down.. haha). Have you figured it out yet? x.x This would be my 'thick skin' moment... I'm shy (at times) too, okay.. haha.

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY Belle!! -Nov 1st-





While at it, try to spot Moo Moo the cow. It shouldn't be hard ey? She's the only cow in Kuching city or in my room at least.

I just learned it yesterday, so.. yeah =P Hope you liked it. Yeah, I still owe you Photoshop. Haha. 

And I admit, I can't sing like them.. cos' we're just different people. =P 
Enjoy your new year and be a good girl because Christmas is near.. haha.
May your wishes come true (I think I know what you're wishing for *coughJoBrocough*) and God bless :)


xoxovon
Bye. 


0 comments: