CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Reds.

Sunday night, Liverpool played against Man. City away from home.

I went downstairs to the living room and turned on the tv to watch. It was 10 p.m. By half-time, Liverpool was down by 2-0. Aduh, geramnya. Then I went upstairs to continue doing my Add. Math. Came back down, 2-1. So I stayed 'till the match ended. I'm glad I stayed.. because I get to watch Torres score =)



I thought Dirk Kuyt was never gonna score since he blew the chance of scoring an opener in the first half. Ugh. Even I can score that one.. haha. However, he scored the winning goal for The Reds. Comeback Kings, they are.

So, it takes 92 minutes for Kuyt to score a goal. -.-
Only at Manchester City. 
The only thing that matters - 3 points. Haha.
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
My brother has a new hair style. Before this, he had what he called the 'classical Kiwi style' (he said that's what they call it in NZ). It's something like this, something like a mohawk/mullet.. 



Now, this.



It must have been inspired by Adidas' 3 stripes. Haha. Cool, right? I have such a cool brotha'. o.O I'm not saying you weren't cool before, I mean, aiyah. Doesn't matter. Haha. Eh ko, try Cisse's style when he was at Liverpool? Eeeeee. Better not. Haha. 



Oh, Fernando. . . =P
Mesmerize me, score more goals! Haha. I haven't lost my mind, just bored. Plus, I'm only having 2 days of school next week. Ngaiti. SPM is in .. 34 days? 33? haha. 


xoxovon

I LOVE TO STUDY. AHHHHHHHHH.