CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Take A Bow (cover) (with a twist)

Watch this. Christine aka Happy Slip on YouTube (the girl in the vid) is so right.. haha. And she's funny too. The vid definitely lighted up my boring internet-browsing routine last night.


Here are the additional lyrics which you don't get to see because you can't see the info column unless you go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13Fes7NMRAc

Additional lyrics:
You stand before me right now
Telling me all your vows
In front of God and our friends
I'll stay with you til the end
I pledge my life

After all that I put you through
You have shown your love that is true

And this is what I know
You are not self seeking
It's your humble heart
That always thinks of others
You are worth the wait
Noble man of honor
I stand before you now
and I accept your vows

For better, for worse
For richer, for poorer
In sickness, and in health
oh I am yours

I stand before you now
and I accept your vows

xoxovon
Aye, 3 posts in less than 24 hours. Something is wrong with me.

0 comments: