CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Didya didya, did you know?

I was tagged by Eunice aka Mami Lotus. Haha.

The rules and regulations:

1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!

1. I just recently assembled an LCD computer monitor on my own without any help from anyone. :) it was so easy. haha. take out from box, remove old monitor, plug in new monitor and TADA.

2. I'm into Korean films now.

3. I am now shorter than my younger brother which makes me the shortest in my family. hmph.

4. I'm not an anti-social, I just don't like going to town and all that because I feel unsafe.

5. I rejected the offer to become a prefect in secondary school, twice, although I was a prefect in primary school. Maybe I was just having my teenage-rebel moments.

6. I'm good at Math, but not so in Add Math. Because I'm normal, not abnormal. haha. wait, no sense? I got one more (lame joke):
Math= use paper
Add math= use MORE paper!
Still, no? Haha. never mind.

7. I was 'Murid Contoh' for Co-curriculum and Overall in Primary school.

8. When I'm bored or have absolutely nothing to do, I drink water. for example, when class is boring, I pick up my bottle and *gulp, gulp..* 

9. I used to be ashamed but I'm not afraid to say this anymore but I am still a little traumatised by it. This is nothing to brag about but rather as a sharing. I was assaulted/attacked by an unknown guy when I was 14, at McDonald's Padungan toilet. I vowed never to go there anymore, but I went there once after the incident because my uncle brought us there for lunch. I never felt safe anymore after that incident and I hate going out, especially to the city centre where there are a lot of 'those people' lurking around. So, I tell my friends, be careful. And to you know who you are, please don't carry your phone or purse in your hand. F*CK YOU SCUM BAG. Why did you run away, what was the reason you did that to me, coward? I don't understand people like you. How fortunate you are to have all your limbs still attached to you and yet you do those things? Get a job, get a life. Zaman Jahiliah sudah lama berlalu, tahu?! That incident is still fresh in my mind and I remembered praying that you'll rot in hell. I thought I would die of haemorrhage. How angry I was. I'm suppose to forgive but I haven't learned how to do so. It's so hard, after what had happened. Hopefully I will have a change of heart, forgive and forget. It is the little things that make one appreciate life more.

'Forgiving is giving hate a little room in your heart.'- quoted from 'A Moment to Remember'.

When someone says 'be careful, take care of yourself', they really mean it. Anything can happen at anytime and anywhere. Just like what happened to the Japanese guy a few weeks ago. Wow, what a let-go.


10. I downloaded for the first time this year and it was JUNO. :)

11. When I was in primary school, I cycled to my friend's house (it was just across the park, which is now Taman Sahabat). And on the way back, two (they looked big to me okay. haha) PUPPIES chased me. I cycled so fast and passed a drain about 5 inches wide. I thought that the drain was small enough for the bicycle wheels to just ride across. No. My bicycle flipped (me too) and I landed on grass (luckily it wasn't cement or anything hard). I think I passed out for a short while. *I think lah* Then, I 'woke up' and saw my bicycle-wheels facing the sky and the seat on the grass. The two puppies stood still and stared at me. Looking back, oh how funny that was. hahaha. No one saw me, only the two puppies. And oh! BOTH TYRES PUNCTURED after it flipped. So I had to 'walk' the bicycle home. HAHA. See, I'm adventurous! 

12. When I was young, I tried to do the 'Superman' or the 'no-hands' while riding my bicycle. I failed miserably. I fell, I don't know what happened to my big toe but blood oozed out of it, had cuts and scratches and so on. This happened at the parking lot near the park which is now in front of the United Surveyors something building. I have a scar on my toe to remind me of that day. Haha.

13. I don't know what career to choose, I feel like doing everything but I'm not Wonder Woman. =P

14. I don't like to waste paper. I think I'm an environmentalist. Haha.

15. Last year 'she' stole my seat and I had to sit with someone I wasn't fond of, which I still think was very wrong of 'her' to do so but whatever, I benefited from it. Come to think of it, if 'she' hadn't took my seat, I wouldn't have been as close to my 'Mandarin tutor' and the others as I am now, I'd probably wouldn't even talk to them. So, there's a weird thing. What goes around, comes around. Haha.

I tag:
Eugene
Eric
Yang
Samuel
Nicole
Samantha
Azizul
Faustine
2 other random people who needs to do something but don't know what is there to do so do this if you need something to do.


Aku malas memikir nama.

xoxovon
Goodnight. 

0 comments: