CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Oct(ag)ber. No? Nvm. :P

Tagged by Susan aka SuSu aka 'A-Cup Goddess' (Who gave you that one?! haha) & Samatha.

1. What is the relationship between you and her?
Susu: Friends, altos =D she's the susu, i'm the nenen. haha..
Sam: Net friends? haha. seen her a couple of times.

2. Your 5 impressions towards her.
Susu: Crazy, funny, beautiful, happy, SUSU!
Sam: good in public speaking? nice? skillful photographer? 'eng bun kao kao teng teng'? Umm I don't know her well enough to answer this. hahaha. whoops.

3. The most memorable things she has done for you.
Susu: Ummm.. many. She cracks me up. haha.
Sam: She blogs, I read. haha. 
I'm so bad at this. :P

4. The most memorable things she has said to you?
Susu: NENEN!
Sam: ... haha. She said 'hi' to me o.O

5. If she become your lover, you will.
Susu: then our offspring would be named .. Niu Nai. Haha
Sam: Amy will whack me in the head with her powerful 'dunno-what-brand' badminton racket. Haha.

6. If she become your enemy, you will.
Susu: water her car and pour tainted milk powder on it. we won't ;P
Sam: don't know.

7. If she become your lover, she has to improve on.
Susu: her driving. hahaha.
Sam: physical contact. what? hahaha.

8. If she become your enemy, the reason is.
Susu: I parked my orange school bus in a way that's blocking her car. :P
Sam: she hates me. haha.

9. The most desirable thing to do on her is?
Like Sam's answer- BOUNCE. haha.

10. The overall impression of her is.
Thye impress me? haha

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
"Eh, nerd." Haha. I'm not, okay.

12. The character of you for yourself is?
The character of me. yah. what? haha

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
I procrastinate.

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
I just wanna be me. Or maybe I should be Lotus for a day so that everyone will call my name and play with me and spoil me. Oh so nice. haha.

15. For the people who care about and likes you, say something about them.
I care too :)

Ten people to tag :
1. Eunice
2. Belle
3. VonYap
4. Eric
5. Samuel
6. Eugene
7. Yang
8. Faustine
9. Azizul (you don't have to. haha)
10. Angelina Jolie .. I don't know who else. hahahaha.

Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?
-me loh, who else.. haha. no one?

Is no. 3 a male or a female?
-Female.

If no. 7 and no. 10 were together, would it be a good thing?
- WOW. Can, can. haha.

How about no. 5 and 8?
-Hmm. I don't know.

What is no. 1 studying about?
- Whatever the MoE said she has to. 

Is no. 4 single?
- erh. you ask him.

Say something about no. 6?
- my beloved koko! wei, we're all grown up lah. hope age doesn't get in our way. hahaha.

xoxovon

I shall rush to the living room and watch Ugly Betty cos' It's getting Betty-er. =)

0 comments: