CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Acoustic.

I will be away for the next 3 days. Sighs. I'm gonna miss my room for sure.. and my friends too! :P

I know I've been posting a lot of YouTube videos in my posts but hey, Sharing Is Caring. :D
And I think I know a good one when I see it, but still, different people have different views.

Here are some really nice cover songs. Please do take time watching them. I've watched them over and over again, many many times already but I do not get bored of them cos' there're good! Haha.

First up, Not Without Grace. I love acoustic music. So easy-listening.

Not Without Grace- Fix You by Coldplay




Not Without Grace- Wonderwall by Oasis



I first watched this, many months ago. Haha. I'm surprised she hasn't got a million hits for this vid yet. She is amazing. This is singer/songwriter, Tamar's cover of OneRepublic's 'Apologize' and fyi she's the winner for OneRepublic's 'Apologize' cover contest. Nice cover what.. haha. Guys are just gonna wanna watch this vid over and over again because she's beautiful =P she's got a beautiful voice too.




xoxovon

I wish I was a study freak. Haha.
R.I.P. grandma. Watch over us from the heavens above. :)

0 comments: