CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Obama & that 'White Hair Dude'

A few days ago, Lewis Hamilton became the youngest and the first black champion in F1.

Today (or 4th Nov in the US), Barack Obama made history by being elected as the first black president of USA.

On November the 11th, SPM starts. Taylor Swift's new album 'Fearless' comes out on that day too. 3 weeks after that, Form 5s will run around like mad people all around Malaysia. :)

I'm currently listening to: Hot N Cold by Katy Perry.
That song is just too catchy that I have it stuck in my head. I should have all History and Biology facts turned into songs so that they'll be much easier to remember. Which reminds me, I should be studying. UGGHHH ME. I don't know what's wrong with me. Maybe I have some unknown disorder. haha :( I first heard this song when I watched Taylor Swift's video on her MySpace. She has it as her background music and she lip synched to it too.

She has such a good sense of humour, I like. Watch the one with the doll part. Haha. She allowed embedding, so I show you loh.. For more, go to her MySpace page and watch.

November 11th.



If you haven't seen it, here is Paris Hilton's response to McCain's ad. Apparently, the 'white hair dude' used her name in his campaign or something.

See more Paris Hilton videos at Funny or Die



Sorry, some of the links are blocked by Paris' legs :P
xoxovon
I believe.
Dakota Fanning is all grown up! :)