CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

My Movie Mania aka M&M&M

It's so hot. 

I'm melting.
The forces of attraction that are holding my molecules together are getting weaker, my bonds are breaking. Soon, I'll melt completely and become liquid... 
Oh, the heat. It's driving me crazy.

That was so chemistry.

I'm taking things pretty easy right now which shouldn't be the way at all. I should be studying like many many chapters a day and do exercises too. Raya break, so I'm taking a break too. This is the LAST break I'm getting before SPM which is like a month away. Yikes. And after SPM, I'm on my own... not tied to school rules anymore. Wait, there's National Service.. Shiba. Haha.

Last Saturday (I think), I was in dire need of a good movie to watch since mock exams just ended. I watched 'Money No Enough 2' that day. It was touching and my whole family can relate to that movie (so I think so..). . 

Then I went to www.crunchyroll.com just to look around. Bernard introduced this site to me and this was where I watched '200 Pounds Beauty'. You know how Astro advertises what movies Astro Box Office channel is gonna show, so that's where I got my umph to search for Asian movies, Korean in particular. I browsed and I browsed and I ended up with 'My Sassy Girl'. I loaded it and watched it on Monday afternoon. With internet connection like this, it loads damn slow loh... I had to convince my parents to let me leave the router turned on..

It was a cute, nice movie. Love the part towards the end. Now I know why those people who love Korean movies/dramas/films, love them. I'm kinda falling into that category lately but I hope it's just me trying to release stress after the mock exams =P

After 'My Sassy Girl', I watched 'Crazy Waiting' (on Thursday night). To Eunice, who told me that in most Korean films, at least a character dies in it, well, no one dies in this one! haha. I tried loading 'Il Mare' but it won't load. Hmph. So I moved on. 

I watched 'Gridiron Gang' again on Saturday night and continued with 'Freedom Writers' later.

From one movie to another, I decided to give 'Sad Movie' a go. It frustrates me when the movie suddenly decided, by itself, to stop loading after 73 out of 107 minutes. I went to another website to load the movie, only the last few parts that is. Finally, I got to watch it in the late afternoon on Sunday. 

'Sad Movie', the title itself gives you an idea of what the movie is gonna be like. And the movie does live up to its title and hence, if I had to write an essay on whether or not the title is revelant to the movie, I would say YES. Lol. So Literature-ish.



Filem ini saya suka.

Don't be fooled. The first half or maybe the first 2/3 of the movie was all funny, sweet and cute and will make you think 'Hey, where's the sad part of the movie?' Patience. Good art takes time. Haha. The rest of the movie is all sad. 

Eunice: Why be sad when you can be happy?

I may look tough on the outside, overprotective and all that but deep inside, I'm soft-hearted, sentimental, emotional, whatever you call it. (One of the reasons why I don't like anything to do with arguing)

Oh I cried like a baby. Tears were streaming down my eyes like waterfalls and I couldn't breathe through my nose. There was not a single piece of tissue in my room, my towel was outside so I kinda let the tears run and wipe my nose with my sleeve. I even had to pause the movie just so that I could clear tears from my eyes otherwise I couldn't read the subtitles. Haha. *gasps, gasps*

I'm close to watching it for the 3rd time this week (half-way thru' at the moment). Thanks to the wonder of 'Standby' mode. If I shut it down, I won't be able to watch it anymore! I'll have to reload it if I want to watch, which will take *exagerrates* centuries. 

I sound pretty crazy huh? Guess what- I watched 'A Moment To Remember' too. Yet another Korean film. The architect guy's wife has Alzheimer, how sad is that? Haha. And he only said 'I love you' to her at the end. Aiyah, you have to watch it to understand it lah. It's not like 'Finding Nemo' where all you have to explain to someone who hasn't watched it is "Nemo lost. His dad tries to find him." 

Whaaaaatt..? I think I've had enough of Korean movies now.. (actually, no but I have to control myself). All in all, I've watched 4 Korean movies in one week. Sighs.

I like the soundtracks in 'Sad Movie' by Jang Pil Soon called 'Goodbye' and there's another one at the beginning of the movie. Someone download them for me, please?? PLEASE *does cute face*... Haha. Better, someone download the whole movie for me. Haha. PLEASE *does even cuter face* ... I'd probably be babbling about the movie to my friends when school reopens but I think Eunice has had enough of me. She's sick now, sick of me. =( boo hoo! *sorry loh, neece. sincere, sincere*. haha.

New episodes for Heroes and Prison Break are out too. Why oh why. Bad timing! I'm already glued to TARA 3.

Ryner: Yvonne, can you imagine- the finale is gonna be during SPM, are you gonna watch it?
Yvonne: Oh ya ho.. erm... *I'm gonna watch. I'm gonna watch*

I'm signing off, leaving you with a video. =)
Selamat Hari Raya to all those celebrating.




xoxovon
Ahn-nyong-i-kah-se-yo.
I wanna go to South Korea again.. 



0 comments: