CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

What I Did..

It's funny how time passes by .. sometimes so fast you wanna turn the speed down a lil or even turn back time. Sometimes so slow you wish you could make it go faster.

During one of the test papers that day, i forgot which one.. I was so bored. i didn't have a watch at that time to look at. I think I had a quite a lot of time left, about 20 mins. maybe.. I didnt know what to do, check my answers, again?! Nah.. haha. I don't know what else to check. If it's wrong, wrong lah. Nothing much that I can do but stare at the answers helplessly and telling myself, "Just let the teachers do the checking." One time, I even said my own prayer.

I Believe
Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be

Fatima Prayer.

Er.. like saying the rosary but, a part of it only. hehe. Oh! During Morale paper today I almost 'burst' ah.. Toilet was so far some more. Waaahh.. once I reached the toilet I had to line up. Worse than the line at the hottest eating outlet in town or whatsoever. I had to wait for 3 turns. Oh my.. Crappy crappy. Sports day is next week. Tomorrow's Thursday already. Time passes by fast..

"Delay is not Denial", taken from belle's page

xoxovon




0 comments: