CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Log Log Log

Easter holiday is over. Back to school today and I didnt look forward to it. who does? haha. I didn't pay much attention during class as I was tired and sleepy.. haha. But I did try my best keeping my eyes and ears opened, trying hard to understand what the teachers were teaching. How can I not? I have Add. Maths today.. and logarithms? What the tut tut is that? LOL. I did get the first part but the solving part is where I become 'pak turut'. Whatever the teacher wrote on the blackboard, I just copied it down. Especially the last question with a lot of numbers and log log.

Sports day is just 3 days away.. Excited but at the same time nervous. It happens every year. :P I keep picturing and imagining how things would turn out on the actual day. Hoping not to get myself hurt. Everything happens so fast. Warm ups. March pass. Register. Do ma' thang'. Results. End. Who will win? That's unpredictable. I can't wait to see how everyone's t-shirts turn out. I hope they'll be great. Shirt designs were all over the notice board a few weeks ago. As for my monthly test results.. they're ok. I know I can do better.. haha. Well, that doesnt mean I did bad in it. Will update after sports day! ..will TRY.. :P

ps: 'If you know you're going to fail, fail GLORIOUSLY.'

xoxovon

2 comments:

Annabelle said...

dont worry bout sports day my dear,..haha. huh? i blog alot kah? haha..yay.

Eric Sng said...

haya, so small i cant even read arrr..... put bigger la, so small. no interes to read la.hahahahahha