CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 2, 2007

Three Subjects Down

Yesterday was April Fool's day, happy to say that I didn't get fooled (or no one wanted to fool me) :D The usual, woke up ...went to church. Was sleepy at church plus I was sittin at the 2nd row. It was Palm/Passion Sunday. Next week: EASTER!! A celebration.. wheee..! I studied all night.. hate studying. I kept having breaks. haha.

Today was the first day of the 2nd monthly test, YES, the 2ND. I didnt really care, but I did care.. Like I said to Azrin. "I take it as an exercise which I can't look around, ask and copy from others." Since my class is in Block A and now they're getting the roof repaired, my class is now at Block C (near the back gate!) So i don't have to walk so far to get to my ride home.. :) :) BUT... it's so FAR away from the toilet! At first, I didnt know that they closed that area from block A to the toilet. As a result, we students have to walk pass the old science lab building to get to the toilet and it's so far.. well, it takes up a lot of my recess time. So BM, History and BIO done... my goodnesss.. 7 more to go.

After Bio, it was back to PnP. Man, I didnt do anything for 3 periods. haha. I only sat down with my small 'gang' at the back of the class and crap talk. The back area here is kinda 'black listed' but, we're still good kids. *smiles* BLA BLA BLA until the final bell rang. Woohoo! Home sweet home. Came home and took my lunch, then.. online. Shshshssshhhh.. haha. I'm such a piggy these few weeks. Keep taking naps in the afternoon when I should be doing my revision. Study Study Study. Those are the words circling in my head now.. sigh.

Whatever lah. LOL. Dinner time.

ps: "Prevention is better than cure"

xoxovon