CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

No Wondergirl

Man I'm sleepy.. haha. You'd probably hear this every day. Here's the thing. I wanted to watch ANTM and AR last night so I put my essay homework aside. Then, after tv time I went up to my room and did my English continuous writing, to be exact. At first I didn't know what to write about. 3 points and 350 words? you gotta be kidding. But once I started writing, I didn't know when to stop. So I ended up sleeping at 12 something.

At school, I finished up the last two paragraphs and.. teacher didn't enter class! I don't know what to say. I finished my essay? haha.. still have a BM essay to do. 350 words again!.. pft. x.x I don't like writing.. lazy to think. :P Munirah just told me that the school jogathon is on the 1st of July which is approximately 2 months+ from now. Feeling excited and I'm not so sure if I can pull off a wonder again. Meaning, finish the run. haha. Will do some research bout that.. I can't even open the nikerunning page properly. =[ And that toot toot intra-school badminton tournament is on the same morning as the prize giving ceremony which I have to attend! And they didn't want to change the date. I told my mum that I was planning to leave the ceremony early (after I get my whatever prize it is. LOL) and she said that's rude. O.o Maybe I should just PUSH PUSH PUSH.

P.U.S.H.-Pray Until Something Happens

Plus, ER is on Saturday, on the same day as the two events mentioned above. Aiya Karamba!

ps: 'Pray until something happens' ... .. ? haha

xoxovon

0 comments: