CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 16, 2007

I'm A Panda

I'm feeling so tired now. Well, sports day just ended on Saturday and the students only had one day to rest. Pft.. I'm glad I survived Monday in school. haha. Was already sleepy from the moment I opened my eyes when I woke up. I look like a panda now.. O.O



*does the Amber cheer*


I got darker after sports day because of all that sun burn. I was on the field for most of the time, waiting for my event. I'll talk bout sports day in another post.. It's gonna be a long one i guess.. so much to talk bout? I don't know.. haha. Yesterday evening, I went jogging with Julian and we saw someone with a huge plastic bag of bread. A really huge one. You can fit about 5 footballs in it. Well, it was all bread. Hell loads of bread! That person was feeding the fish at the park. I don't know where'd he got all that bread and whether or not it's fresh or not. Julian said, "So many bread! Give me lah, I put butter and eat."

I can see that I'm not in my top form. My fitness sucks at the moment. Can only jog one and a half round at the Friendship Park. XP There's a badminton competition coming up, don't know when yet but I'm aiming to... win~duh. Internet connection sucks right now. So much for streamyx.. '=

ps: 'To win, someone's gotta lose.'

xoxovon

0 comments: