CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

It's Over.. for now

2nd monthly test is over. Oh, what a relieve! I think out of the 3 days, Wednesday is the worst. Forgot this formula that formula... but, looking on the brighter side, I can watch tv tonight! Well, watch with less worries. Don't have to do revision till late. American Idol and Heroes tonight! Wheeee! How I wish Heroes airs for two hours. haha. Sighs. Having violin lesson later, so I gotta go practise first before I go. Right now, I feel so sleepy I can even sleep here in front of the computer.

Till then..

xoxovon

ps: "If you fail to plan, you plan to fail"

3 comments:

Annabelle said...

huh? u watch heroes? nice meh..u watch prison break?

Sophia said...

I've had enough talk of prison break from Eric...

Amelia Yvonne said...

i dono when prison break airs.. tuesdays eh?