CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Blood, O Blood

My oh my! I still haven't post about sports day and the badminton competition. haha. Procrastinator! :P
Well, today i went to the blood bank at GH, organised by my school's RC. Luckily I met up with my teacher or else I'd be searching for the building till who knows when. It was simple..presentation, blood test and the guy showed us where they keep the blood and stuff..

BLOOD TEST! O.oooooooo. I've always wanted to know my blood type. And, what a surprise. So many of us (about..duno.. 8?) are O type. Universal donor! haha.. So, now u know who to look for .. but of course, i duno if our blood is suitable and stuff.. blarh. Besides (that), we're under-age.

I ..wanna go watch tv in a moment.. AF.. haha. I said to myself and a few friends that I wasn't gonna watch it again after the previous winners turned out to be the kinda sucky ones. No comments on Vince though. He can sing :D.. Oh well..

ps: Save the world from poverty, hunger, pollution, global warming, etc.

xoxovon



0 comments: