CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Phosphorus oxide+water=*poof*

It's been a while since my last post. Well, haven't had much time to come online to type.. My week was, whoa! I need you (Je-re)Mimi! haha. Joan started that. He went for debate competition leaving me in-charge for two days, alone. On Monday, we (my class) had FOUR periods of of Additional Maths! Imagine-about 3 hours of non-stop calculation, xs and ys, a headache. Looked at numbers the whole time.. Zzzz. We only studied 3 subjects cause some teachers didnt come that day.

Tuesday, I didnt go home after school.. haha. Went to attend some motivational talk about 'potensi diri'.. Was sleepy during the talk but the funny vid clips kept me awake. Today, searched for one teacher for so long, walked up and down, back and forth.. just to get a stapler gun. See, classmates! I did this for ye peeps! haha. jk jk. We needed the stapler to stapler(?) the cloth and plastic sheet to our table..in other words, to wrap the table.. coz we're told to do that? All of us had to pay like..RM4 for that. pft. The cloth is plain pink. haha.. no one would fall asleep after looking at the striking pink! And oh! For Chemistry today, we did experiment. My friend heated the test tube containing some alkali metal+NaOH and the test tube had a fit and broke. haha. Well, the test tube kinda exploded. The bottom was in pieces, I don't even know where it 'flew'. When I came home, I realised there was a cut on my finger. Probably from that unexpected accident.. Chemistry teacher must be disappointed that we broke quite a few test tubes..

Chemistry teacher: No more practical for 4A.
Students: No, teacher, NOooooooo!

ps: S.M.A.R.T. Sentiasa
Mahu

Ambil
Risiko

Tanggungjawab

xoxovon

0 comments: