CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 2, 2009

Questionable thought(s)

I tend to say silly things in which I don't think before I say something. In other words, we call it 'talking outta yer ass, bro'. Haha. And I regret it. I remind myself not to talk too much because whatever I say may be nonsensical and at times my words might hurt others' feelings without realizing it myself. Sounds foolish, aye?

Anyway, it's October already! Man, does time fly or what. 3rd October is the Mid-Autumn Festival aka Mooncake aka Lantern Festival. However, it's sort of 'Mid-Spring' Festival in the hemisphere I am in. Haha. It's also my dear Mommy's birthday. :) I hope lil' bro and dad are doing something for her. I like to think that I have more of her genes because I have pretty good teeth :D and her hair doesn't go grey/white yet! There are some though.

I have a few questions to ponder on as this week comes to an end and a new week awaits next week :)

1. What do I need?

2. What am I doing with my life?

I just watched Fireproof and it's actually a pretty good movie. Even better, if you're married. Well, even if you're not married, you can still enjoy it and pick up lessons from the movie. One particular line in the movie struck me like BAM, that's it. It goes something like this: "How can I show love for somebody over and over again when he/she constantly rejects me?" If I was the one rejected in such a way, I'd feel tremendously awful. Extremely terrible. It'd be as if someone stuck their hand into my chest, breaking the ribs and making their way through the intercostal muscles, grabbed my heart and ripping it out of its place. Then, slammed it against the wall and letting it drop to the ground. After that, stomping on it with their feet, shattering the heart to pieces subsequently making the organ that symbolises love, unrecognizable to the human eye. Sounds like a bad exaggeration attempt. Ngaiti lor. How do you think He would feel? And after all the bad things that we've done, He still loves us for who we are. God hates the sin, loves everyone. Although He hates the sin but still loves us, it doesn't mean that we should/can go on doing things that please us and are against Him.

That's just a thought. Sighs, I need sleep now. NZ is currently 5 hours ahead of Malaysia, making it harder for me to catch friends online at the right time.

Remember to be thankful for every day that you get to live and see your family and friends. Do keep in mind those who are having troubled times. Try to be there for them, I know it's not easy. It's always easier said than done. Pray for them if you can. (eg. those affected by the earthquakes).


xoxovon
I thank God for surrounding me with awesome people. :)

0 comments: