CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Satmyday

I'm quite tired today. It could be because I only had about 5 hours of sleep. I didn't sleep well, my feet were cold so I got up just to put on my socks (the NS socks for spike boots!). Then, woke up at 8 something because I was going to go do some grocery shopping with a friend. Now, that's EARLY for me since I've been sleeping in and waking up really late the whole week. I feel so bad for waking up so late, I wasted daytime :( Lets hope that'll change for this coming week. Hehe.

Grocery shopping was fun. I haven't been out for that much or that long for the whole week! Yvonne is happy, yay. Went for badminton this afternoon as well, but all of what was burned has gone to waste because of dinner! Man, it's always like that. Exercise, burn and then eat eat eat the carbs back. Haha. Had a potluck (extended edition of OCF) dinner. Yummy food! Yummm. I cooked a vege dish and it looked good *ngaiti, self-praise*. Somehow I feel like I should cook for the family when I get back. But my menu hasn't expanded. Hehe.

Palmy's been good, I'm currently in 'must-save-money-and-try-to-spend-less-especially-on-unnecessary-comfort-food' mode. Sighs. I hope that I can work back about half a thousand dollars. Well, that is from my calculation, from my knowledge of what the average wage per hour is. Hmmm. A little less conversation, a little more action please. :)

1st NOV is Belle's birthday... so if you see this, HAPPY BIRTHDAY :) *throws confetti*

Gotta get some sleep. It's Sunday.



xoxovon
Faith grows.




I miss waiting for the bus early in the morning in the cold. That is, when I've had enough sleep :)

0 comments: