CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Air Mail

I have yet to dedicate a post to the slimmest and trimmest Hippo in the whole wide world. She's none other than Ms Eunice Lau Hee Poh. Haha. Don't worry, that's not her full name.

Anyway, this post is uber late. I just transferred these photos from my (awesome) phone.

I had my 18th birthday away from home and I celebrated with people whom I've known not for long. I've only known them since I came here. Everyone except my own biological brother, of course. However, they made it feel like home away from home. :)

A few weeks after my birthday, I came back from class and I saw a package with Malaysian stamps and my name on it. I wondered from whom that could be? Hmm.



Thank you so much, Neece. You're so pretty! I mean, NICE. :)

There's one sticker which says "SECURITY CHECKED" and that shocked me. Then, I checked the date, it was dated 2007. -.-"

I haven't seen my 'Will' for a while now. No wonder I'm gaining weight. Haha. Oh. By the way, I've been wearing 'em slippers aka flip-flops. But we call 'em jandals here. Sounds so much cooler than Se-lee-per. haha.



After I opened the package that afternoon, a lightbulb appeared above my head and it gave me an idea. Why not have Maggi for lunch? :D

And TADAAH! My first Maggi ever since I came to NZ. KARI yoh!! There's Maggi here, it's just that I didn't bother buying them. Hehe. Imported leh. Neh, Neece can be my importer. Haha.


What's Maggi without an egg? :)


I've saved the other two instant noodles for a rainy day. The 'Banana Peel' jandals aren't slippery at all. (Lame joke attempt).

Thanks to you who wished me by means of technology too, e.g. text message, Facebook...

I've decided to go to bed early tonight and not linger in cyberspace until the wee hours of Sunday morning. Besides, some research shows that getting fat is related to sleeping late. Yikes.


xoxovon
MUMSA Raya open house is tomorrow. I've been picturing Rendang in my head. *drools*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM :)

I'll bake what I baked when I get home. <3

0 comments: