CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Some things I did here in NZ

... but not when I'm back home in Malaysia. These are all quite recent, or maybe not so but still...
Anyway, all of them happened here in NZ.

Are you ready? Seriously, are you? ... Enjoy :)



Threw a 'steamboat' surprise birthday dinner for a dear friend of mine. We had so so much food that night, was seriously bloated. Over-bloated, if there's such a thing! Yummy *slurp*



"Come on, cow. Stand still, don't move away so I can take your picture." That's exactly what I said to the cow and it didn't move away! Yeah, I talked to a cow. :) I think cows look very blur. Haha. This photo is my current cellphone wallpaper.



I also took some really pretty pictures with my cellphone, like this one. The sky, at about 730pm, spring time from the backyard. Ah, the beauty of nature, God's creation.



This one too. Blossomed cherry blossoms (Sakura) at Massey University. This photo was my cellphone wallpaper, and will be again somewhere in the near future.. hehe.



Say 'Hello' to Kai, the mouse. He's my brother's pet. Yeah, it's a 'he'. Kai Kai's so cute. He's not like any other ordinary (yucky) mouse. He's special, that's why I talk to him too ;)
Don't worry, we don't just let him run around loose. He has his own 'space ship'-like house.



Went snowboarding for the first time with a great bunch of people, got an ADULT ticket when I could have gotten a YOUTH one. Mistake, mistake. Also, fell on my bum a billion times and had a sore bum for days. It was an awesome experience though. Now, I can cross 'snowboarding' off my list and wait for bungee-jumping. :)



Celebrated my 18th birthday early in the morning (The day after snowboarding)! I was just brushing my teeth when they brought the cake+candles out, hence the look on my face. Thanks so much to you people! :)



Lied (and posed) on the road where I believe cars have gone over and cattle too. Only in New Zealand.



Went to a friend's house close to midnight to give him a birthday surprise (in my pajamas). And I didn't have a seat belt on that night. How risky. Yikes.


9 photos so far...








... and I'm not even close to getting done yet!! Bet you didn't see THAT coming.



Jumped many many times for photos like this at the Wind Farm. Coolness. Credits to couz Kelvin for the photo :)



Never been so happy to eat chiffon/pandan cake. Back in Kuching, you can get it at Mita cake house anytime but sadly, not here :/ Glad to have couz Kel over that weekend. This cake experience was during a Merdeka Day potluck dinner. I even 'ta pao-ed' some of the chiffon cake.



This was taken when I took a short class trip to Japan. NOT. haha.
I got to see pretty flowers blooming, like this Cherry Blossom tree at the Victoria Esplanade. Reminds me of some Asian drama or something.



PPA overload!! This is only ONE evidence of a PPA overload, okay. That's me doing the 'baby unicorn' and Olivia doing the ... scissors pose. =P




If you were wondering why I was dressed as such in the photo before, how about this one! This is Quiz Night@Grace City Church (the church I go to) and the theme was 'Time And Time Again'. We had to dress up as a group from any 20th century decade and somehow my group came as 'school boys & girls' with high socks, shorts and collar-T under sweater. I looked like a soccer player though. Haha. Those in leather jackets and shades are from the '80s I suppose.
It was a great night! I really enjoyed it. It was a competitive night, filled with loads of laughter and some really random (but hard) questions!
"How many squares are there on a roll of (brand name) toilet paper?" LOL



I made dessert! I was never really confident about my cooking/baking but this time it came out all good! There's my apple crumble, bottom right corner of photo (with a white spoon in it). Umm yummy. I have to make some when I get home because I told my mom I would :)







Done! ... Almost.



Put together some white and black clothes to look like a panda for OCF's AGM. My group dressed up as pandas 0.0 and we were all very the cute! Haha. The theme was 'Animals'. Other groups were pigs, wolves and there was a bee too! I actually bought that white shirt for $3.50 at the Salvation Army. It was an interesting story, how I got that shirt. Again, what a night! :)




Last but not least, Yvonne and alpacas! Ah, they're so cute. This was at the Sakura Festival@IPC. They remind me of The Emperor's New Groove. The llama. haha.



Okay. That was the last one, no joke.

WAHHHHH this post is overloaded with photos X.x Someone must be happy.
That's a sneak peak of some things I did here in NZ. I'm in Palmerston North. I know, when NZ pops out, you think kiwi bird and Auckland.

Gotta catch the bus to church tomorrow so I'd better get ready for bed. Cheers and have a goodnight.



xoxovon
The Lord has promised good to me
His words my hope secures
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures

0 comments: