CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Micro update

Just popping by here to give a little update so that my blog doesn't look so dead or lifeless. Plus, there will be photo(s) this time! :D

The week has gone by fast. Blink, blink; sleep, wake up, eat, shower, class, eat, sleep; rinse and repeat; it's already Thursday and tomorrow's Friday. I have two tests tomorrow which I'm kinda excited about because one is vocabulary and the other is a lecture test. The kiasu that I'm sort of, I'm gonna do my best and obtain top marks if possible.

Besides that, tomorrow is gonna be a historical day as OCF moves in to the new chaplaincy building! Now it's called 'the Centre' aka Waiora. The place is super fine as, bro. It's got much more room than the old one, obviously. Excited :) It's gonna be my... 3rd home? hehe.

Here's how it looks like. The picture is taken from the main bus stop at uni, while I was waiting for my ride.





The following photo is taken at 7.32pm from where I'm staying. Spring is not getting any warmer than winter at all. It's been cold and it even snowed. In spring! Twice! Not in Palmy though but in other parts of North Island. Enjoy the view. :)




A picture says a thousand words.


xoxovon
Goodnight.

0 comments: