CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Daylight Saving

From 27th September 2009 onwards, New Zealand will be 5 hours ahead of Malaysia. Which means we, here, are going to set our clocks one hour forward. That's one hour less of sleep for us and one hour less to get ready for church. Haha.

According to sources, it starts at 2am on the 4th Sunday of September. I don't know why 2am, I haven't researched on that.

Although it's 12am now, I would like to think that it's already 1am. It's the same anyway, I don't have to wait till 2am to set my clock. I mean, I'll have to wake up an hour earlier than what I used to wake up but it's still the 'same time'. If I usually wake up at 8am on Sundays, then I'll have to wake up at 7am, last week's time, but it's going to be 8am.

:D

I'm having a cold now. At one point I was sure that I was going to have blisters or the skin under my nose peeled due to over-blowing. Fortunately, that has not happened yet. Toilet paper was my best friend today (Sorry, people). It is not fun at all especially when mucous builds up in my nasal cavity. Although the mucous is meant to protect me, it can get annoying as my respiratory passage way gets blocked and I'd have to breathe through my mouth. Hence, my mouth would be open all the time which sort of makes me look like a retard. Ooh, harsh.

I just searched on paracetamol and mucous. I'm going to read on those sometime soon because they sound interesting. It's Biology (and Chemistry)! I love human biology, learning about the human body, how it works and the functions of this and that. There are many long and hard names though, I have to admit. Sacrum and coccyx, who can ever forget those two.

I now have one hour less to sleep.


xoxovon
I sat by the piano and figure out Beautiful Saviour in under 30 minutes or so.
Joy :)

0 comments: